CODE OF CONDUCT
- Floor Play Swing Vacation (FPSV) is a event that celebrates dance, friendships, and enjoying each other’s company.
- FPSV expects all attendees to be respectful and nice to one another at all times.
- FPSVcelebrates inclusion and diversity.
- Black Lives Matter. FPSV does not tolerate “isms” – sexism, racism, ageism, heterosexism, and any other form of oppression designed to harm one another. Please act accordingly.
- We do not comment or address attendees’ Facebook postings or other issues that are outside of our dance. Please do not bring outside issues into FPSV.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see Danielle Blouin or April Prince and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Bring all the love you have to FPSV
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves rudely or inappropriately. FPSV staff will be the final arbiter.