CODE OF CONDUCT
- Floor Play Swing Vacation (FPSV) is an event that celebrates dance, friendships, and enjoying each other’s company.
- FPSV is for everyone, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability or dance ability.
- We expect all attendees to be respectful of all those that you interact with both on and off the dance floor
- We do not comment or address attendees’ Facebook postings or other issues that are outside of our dance. Please do not bring outside issues into FPSV.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see Danielle Blouin or April Prince and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Be sure to bring all the love you have to FPSV!
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves rudely or inappropriately. FPSV staff will be the final arbiter.
We are running this dance event in the state of Florida. It is not legal for us to require masks or vaccines.
We do want all of our attendees to remain safe. We highly encourage everyone to become vaccinated if they have not already done so. Masks are optional but we encourage everyone to take whatever precautions they feel necessary to stay safe.